maandag 5 januari 2009

We've got mistaken for strangers by our own friends...

What a fucking day! I missed my train because the bus was late (fucking snow), so I had to take 1 train later. When the train arrived in HELLmond it stood still for like 25 minutes because this guy in a wheelchair couldn't get out of the train by himself and the people from the railway took it's time...fuck! After that the train drove very slow because the computers couldn't see if the places were the road crosses the railway were closed so the machinist had to be aware so he could us the brakes in time...and I had to be at school to deliver my portfolio in time...FUCK!

After 14h Toni Crack and Nick came to Utrecht to smoke some pot and buy some shoes, GOOD TIMES!

I listened to The National all day...check out the following video I filmed myself and check their amazing album called: Boxer!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten