donderdag 8 januari 2009

...

I'm still thinking about this news a got last saturday...

This guy was always coming by to drink some coffee at my work (gasstation) and we always chatted about all kind of things.

Well this saturday I called this guy who repairs bikes to get my bike fixed and he immediatly asked me who I was and figured out I worked at the gasstation and knew Jac (this guy I referred to).
Jac was a guy who was single, had a whiplash through a car accident and was involved (through that car accident) in a long running trial, which costed him a lot of energy. He was obviously not happy with his life.
Well anyway the guy who repairs bikes told me Jac has hung himself the tuesday before new years eve. I didn't know
how to react, it's so weird when someone takes his life when you know that person of just know who it is.

The whole story when and how he hung himself was told me in all the details and that story is still haunting my head.

1 opmerking: