dinsdag 6 januari 2009

It's a Malfunction

Here I am sitting at work, a little bored and waiting on some things to do.
The last couple of days I am living this restless life, too many things run around in my head, too much emotions are entering and leaving my body at the same time...restless like I said.

In the afternoon I watched this movie with Jim Carey I got from a friend of mine called: "the number 23", it kinda sucked but hey, it was a movie by directer Schumacher so I kinda knew it had to suck because most of his movies do...

Tonight after work I'll be heading home, play some pro evolution soccer with a flatmate, no thinking and hopefully some rest...

ow best news of the day: Beirut will play Paradiso in May...last time I saw him play there was amazing! check out this beautiful song by mister Zack Condon:



hope to get some rest after this thursday, maybe everything falls into it's place after then

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten