donderdag 15 januari 2009

The Fly, Bruce Springsteen and White Lies

Last couple of days have been pretty boring. Had a sort of presentation at school yesterday and came home around 22.00h and watched some news and the "Pauw en Witteman" programm.

The "Pauw en Witteman" programm dealt with the conflict around Palestina and Israel. It's weird and disturbing to see how the Dutch citizens and politicians seem to be on the hand of a terroristparty like Hamas who are using his citizens as a human shield and seem to have started this part of this everlasting war.

After the programm I started to watch David Cronenbergs "the Fly" from 1986, how much I love that movie (from when I was a child) I fell asleep after half an hour.

Today I woke up with a terrible headache and had in mind to go out tonight but I guess staying home tonight would be better for me now, this saturday there is a houseparty (as in a party at a house hehe) in Wageningen so let's take a good sleep in advance hehe.

Last couple of days I listened to the new Bruce Springsteen record for some time, don't know, I really like it but something is missing somewhere, maybe I have to listen to it some more.

Another record I have been checking out since 2 days is the new White Lies album, a new Brittish band I saw at the Lowlands festival in the vein of The Sound and Echo & the Bunnymen, they should become huge I guess, their first album is pretty good...check it out!

Here some short videos I filmed at the Lowlands festival from White Lies:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten