vrijdag 2 januari 2009

02-01-09: The first day after my birthday

Damn I woke up way too early but fuck it! I started up my macbook and started typing this new entry in my blog while I am listening to the "Revolver" record by the Beatles.

I allways been more of a Rolling Stones fan since my early years, I almost got forcefed my love for the Rolling Stones by my dad who is a huge fan. But today it's a day for some Beatles records hehe.

While here I am sitting in front of my computer with a terrible ache in my stomach which I have since last week, it goes away from time to time but everytime it gets to me again...fucking hell!

Today is the day I celebrate my birthday for my family, like always a very boring day with the usual chit-chat about work, school and girlfriends, we'll I get over it.

Tomorrow I have to work till 22 h and after that I go to this party from a friend of mine with 2 of my best friends, will be very strange drinking again with my sxe buddie Wouter next to me, but Wouter, I'll behave hahaha.

I just have to get my shit together and make up for a 1 and a half hour travel towards my parents...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten