zondag 21 december 2008

Union Town

Yesterday I went to this gig in a small village next to the place my parents live, and I went to see The Real Danger (check them out) and Union Town, the second to last band that played was Union Town.
I was already a fan of their shows and 2 records (a demo 7" and 12") so I was pretty stoked to see them live again since it was some time ago I saw them.
Well that night yesterday they played in my eyes one of their coolest shows allthough the drummer said that they didn't played that well. The drummer was beating so fucking hard on his drumkit and their guitarplayer was rocking it hard, I guess everybody that didn't know them was amazed by their performance.
Union Town is a Dutch band that plays hardcore/indie in the vein of the old DC bands like Embrace, Rites of Spring and Ignition, they just released a cd/lp on Powered Records so check that out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten