woensdag 24 december 2008

Lost Wisdom (is a quiet echo)


When I started my weblog just a small week ago I was totally getting into this new record.
When I first listened to the opening song from the "Lost Wisdom" record bij Mount Eerie, they lyrics just kept haunting in my head.


"with one hand in the water running cold and clear
fog obliterates the morning and i don't know where i am
the heart is pounding and you are always on my mind
lost wisdom
is a quiet echo
lost wisdom
a boulder under the house
i used to know you
now i don't"


After two weeks I'm totally in love with this record, it's the perfect soundtrack for the winter, minimalistic accoustic music with beautifull sung lyrics by a men's and woman's voice, check it out!

Like you have noticed the name from my weblog came from the opening song from "Lost Wisdom".

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten