maandag 22 december 2008

The Little Things


FUCK FUCK FUCK! That's what I thought when the Morrissey show in Rotterdam was sold out in just a couple of hours.
Damn I was so fucking siked to see Morrissey for the fourth time in just a couple of years. I was a little less siked when I heard the pre sale started last thursday, a couple of days before I got my paycheck. So with the information that I had no money for the next couple of days in the back of my head I hoped that the show didn't get sold out in the next couple of days, well it did! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I am still angry about the fact I didn' t get tickets!
My last hope is that somebody has secretly bought tickets for my birthday (this happened with a Bruce Springsteen show in 2004), or else I will be forced to buy a ticket for fucking 90 euro's from one of those fuckfaces that buy tickets to get lots of profit through insane prices...there is no other option!

THIS SHOW CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT ME!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten