woensdag 24 december 2008

Sleepovers

Totally fucking ROCK! Yesterday I got this phonecall at my work from one of my best friends: Cat, she asked me if I would like to come over to hang around a bit. Well first I had to buy some things in the centre of Utrecht and after that I would come over.
I hadn't planned to sleepover because I had to clean up my room the day after before I had to go to work and towards my parents, but like always she talked me into it and I stayed over.
We talked till half past 5 in the morning till I really had to catch some sleep because I wanted to get up early.
But enough about yesterday...this post is all about sleepovers with best friends, how they are always awesome, talking till late, watching a lot of movies and eating too much haha.

Can't wait till the next sleepover.

1 opmerking: