donderdag 18 december 2008

Hope There' s Someone

That will arrange me some free tickets towards the Antony and The Johnsons show next year in Eindhoven.

Yesterday after a fucked up day with lots of traveling and school I got late at my work and checked my e-mail.
When I opened an e-mail from one of my best friends I couldn't believe my eyes, Antony and the Johnsons were coming over on tour while I had been talking about it for a few weeks (that I hoped they would do an Euro tour). The Bad news in the e-mail was that the tickets would cost 69 euro while the show in Bruxelles costs 40 euros.

So the plan is to do a roadtrip with Wouter towards Bruxelles, watch Antony there, hang around for the weekend and travel back...

SIKED

check out my favourite song by Antony and the Johnsons, you'll love it or hate it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten