woensdag 29 juli 2009

Mallorn - Demo tape + Newborn cd

Yo, it has been a while since I wrote here, well hopefully I will start writing on weekly base again.

The other new thing is that my blog will be a little different in the future and will be personal in an other way than before.

My goal is to write weekly and upload some music that has been an important part of my life or just music that I love and is hard to find!

The kick-off is by this Dutch band Mallorn....

Mallorn was an emo/screamo band in the early 90s and released a demotape and a mcd. They came from Horst in the south of Holland and played several shows, this was one of these bands that got me into hardcore and this band contained people who introduced me to several new bands and hardcore in general.

The demo-tape contained Johan on vocals (who now plays guitar in Union Town), Loek on bass (plays in Inhume and was in Insult), Aran on guitar (who was in Insult, Fold and plays now as a singer songwriter) and Nabbe the Bastard on drums (was in Insult and plays now in Blind to Faith) and had this more emo twist.

the mcd called "Newborn" contained Nabbe the Bastard on vocals, Willem-jan on bass (was in Insult and now in Eye of Judgement), Aran on guitar and Bjorn on drums.






DOWNLOAD (MCD and DEMO) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ff5e1d5bc91239a87432d3c9683f450a240a69653f630b46ce018c8114394287

1 opmerking: