woensdag 4 februari 2009

bye bye Horst hi Utrecht

Last saturday I had my last day at my job at the Texaco gasstation, weird that after 8,5 years I am going to leave over there, and can stay all week in Utrecht. I love the fact that I can stay in Utrecht and don't have to travel late anymore on the friday, I kinda hated that! Obviously things are going to change a bit, I am gonna see my parents, brothers and friends over there less than before, but so it goes.

Here I am sitting, finally working on my blog again and listening to the "Low" record by David Bowie which is kinda weird but I like it, I know Toni Crack is a huge fan of this record.

Hopefully Somebody will go out this thursday here in Utrecht, I am in for some party.
Upcoming weekend will be a blast in the beautifull city called: Nijmegen, friday a houseparty at Afke/Kenny's place and the day after a party at Pascal's place and we will go out later, siked for that one!

Sunday will be a day of rest I guess...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten